Skype
Grimagin

Galactic Race Galactic Race

Based on your title I figure you were aiming for a galactic space vibe, but I can't get past the fact this song screams total 80s Aerobics. Would work out to this song any day every day!

[SM 321] - Sadness [SM 321] - Sadness

In my Video Design class, my group stumbled across this awesome piece you created and the beginning could not have been more perfect without this song. at 15 seconds where the music gives you a false sense of hope fit nicely into the transition of our videos intro as well. I do enjoy the whole piece even though in our video you only get a preview of the song. I hope it's cool with you that we used it. We did include 100% credit to you at the end of our video. Keep up the good work creating these emotional moods!

supaman321 responds:

Yes I am totally fine with you using it, thanks for the positive feedback!

Pirate Introduction Pirate Introduction

Still works really nicely as a loop though...
Love the cellos!

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you, Grimagin! :D

-Home sweet home- (AAG OST) -Home sweet home- (AAG OST)

Both the game and the music work together hand in hand. I played the game and found it to be really fun and humorous. The music that you so proudly help what makes the game above average gives greater incentive to dive in and play to the end. To put it simply, this is no ordinary song for any regular Joe. But then again what do I know, I'm just an average guy.

Dance of The Snowman Dance of The Snowman

I completely agree, however I believe this could go with a lot more than just Christmas themed content! Very cheerful and pleasant to listen to.

-Clutterfunk- -Clutterfunk-

From the moment the song started playing, all I could do was sit at my computer and do nothing but listen to this awesome song! Then I sat here for another two minutes stunned with amazement. The only thing I could bring myself to do was write this review of my thoughts and listen to the song for a second time.
Great job, keep up the good work!

Where's the Map? Where's the Map?

I sat at my computer listening to this clip for an hour straight! This really is some piece of music you got going! When I listen to this it makes me think back to when I was first introduced to videogames. The picture that gets stuck in my head is the classic world map of an RPG such as final fantasy on the SNES. Looking forward to hearing more awesome tunes. Keep up the good work!

Neon-Bard responds: